Muhoroni Youth goalkeeper Farouk Shikalo will not be eligible to feature for the team in the second leg of the KPL Top 8 Cup semi final on Sunday 19 June.
The keeper is on two yellow cards, the latest picked in the barren draw with Ulinzi Stars on Sunday 12 June and as per the tournament rules, will miss the return match.
The goalkeeper is the only player suspended but has four of his team mates at risk of missing the final should the team sail through. Defenders Paul Muchika, Yusuf Mohamed and Wycliffe Nyangechi as well as striker Moses Arita are walking a tight rope heading to the second leg of the semis.
Gor Mahia have three players at risk; Eric Ouma, Amos Nondi and Ernest Wendo. Ulinzi Stars and Tusker have two players each at risk.
Players who risk suspension
- Amos Nondi (Gor Mahia)
- Eric Ouma (Gor Mahia)
- Ernest Wendo (Gor Mahia)
- Moses Arita (Muhoroni Youth)
- Yusuf Mohammed (Muhoroni Youth)
- Paul Muchika (Muhoroni Youth)
- Wycliffe Nyangechi (Muhoroni Youth)
- Collins Shivachi (Tusker FC)
- Noah Wafula (Tusker FC)
- Boniface Onyango (Ulinzi Stars)
- Geoffrey Kokoyo (Ulinzi Stars)