Ighalo’s future yet to be decided – agent

Watford's Nigerian striker Odion Ighalo celebrates after scoring their second goal during the English Premier League football match between Watford and Liverpool at Vicarage Road Stadium in Watford, north of London on December 20, 2015.  AFP PHOTO / BEN STANSALL RESTRICTED TO EDITORIAL USE. NO USE WITH UNAUTHORIZED AUDIO, VIDEO, DATA, FIXTURE LISTS, CLUB/LEAGUE LOGOS OR 'LIVE' SERVICES. ONLINE IN-MATCH USE LIMITED TO 75 IMAGES, NO VIDEO EMULATION. NO USE IN BETTING, GAMES OR SINGLE CLUB/LEAGUE/PLAYER PUBLICATIONS. / AFP / BEN STANSALL

Watford striker Odion Ighalo’s agent Atta Aneke has revealed that the striker is attracting interests but says a move is far from being decided.

The 27-year old has been constantly linked with a move away from the club and while Watford appears resigned to losing him, Aneke insists nothing has been decided yet.

“Yes there are offers for Ighalo but we haven’t decided on anything yet,” he said.

“We are not sure what will happen but it is for Watford to decide if he will go or stay and so far nothing has been decided,” he stated.

Ighalo started the past season brightly for the Hornets and even though he fizzled out toward the end of the season, he still managed to score 18 times in all competitions, making him the club’s top scorer this past season.

He has been linked to English giants Manchester United and Arsenal, while Atletico Madrid were also mentioned at some point, but it remains unclear whether he will eventually leave or stay at the Vicarage Road Stadium.