Victor Moses’ West Ham manager Slaven Bilic says he is not expecting a busy January transfer window at West Ham.
Bilic and his troops are on a seven-match unbeaten run and have climbed up to sixth in the Premier League table following Saturday’s 2-0 win over Liverpool at the Boleyn Ground.
French playmaker Dimitri Payet returned from injury for the win over Jurgen Klopp’s men, meaning Diafra Sakho and Manuel Lanzini are the only absentees for the Hammers.
Bilic says he is happy with the quality and quantity of his squad, and will not be tempted into making any unnecessary signings this month.
“So far, so good, we are only halfway through, but we are very confident. The main thing is to stay away from injuries and, if we do that, we have a really good team that can compete with any team in the league.
“We have a good squad, a big squad, and [it’s] 99 per cent [certain] we will leave it like this and make our signings in the summer.
“If something exceptional comes along, whether that’s a long-term deal for one great player, or a loan deal for a back-up player for six months, we will do it.
But we won’t buy just because it’s the transfer window.” Bilic told talkSPORT.